Service Price On S410

no avatar
Longbow Nick

Re: Service Price On S410

Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:37 pm

Does the rifle actually need a service and why do you think it needs one. :?:
At the most, only the breech and magazine seal may need changing. They get the most wear and tear. Some of my 410's are nearing which must be 16 years old plus and are still all running on the original seals apart from maybe a replaced breech seal.

no avatar
poguemahone

Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:08 pm

cmuzzy wrote:
e.jpg
I got what looks like a seal kit with the rifle also got a spare fill port if that's what It called so I have watched a few videos reckon I will try this servicing myself if it don't work after I guess it'll be a trip to the gunshop

thats the spirit, you'll soon be as mad as the rest of us :lol:
if you're not sure of anything then shout up on here chris, and if you're not sure of owt regarding parts (genuine aa) then give julian a shout ;)
as Raj has pointed out, there's a few numpty's out there pretending to be gunsmiths :shock:

no avatar
Zeewulf

Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:20 pm

bgaltd wrote:shame you're not closer :-( . i'd do it for less than half that price AND show you how to do it :-).

That would be worth the trip down in my opinion....
Air Arms MPR FT

bgaltd

Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:59 pm

Zeewulf wrote:
bgaltd wrote:shame you're not closer :-( . i'd do it for less than half that price AND show you how to do it :-).

That would be worth the trip down in my opinion....

thank you :-) :-)

cmuzzy

Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:01 pm

Wish i could make the meet/social lads would be great to meet you guys and thats a very kind offer of doing the service much appreciated... this forums great by the way seems got a great set of lads on here. Ive so far managed to change the air cyclinder seals pressure gauge o rings was gonna change the fill adapter end as have one in the spares but seems awfully tight will crack on with the rest tomorrow will also try put some pics.on too . Regards chris .

cmuzzy

Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:03 pm

poguemahone wrote:
cmuzzy wrote:
e.jpg
I got what looks like a seal kit with the rifle also got a spare fill port if that's what It called so I have watched a few videos reckon I will try this servicing myself if it don't work after I guess it'll be a trip to the gunshop

thats the spirit, you'll soon be as mad as the rest of us :lol:
if you're not sure of anything then shout up on here chris, and if you're not sure of owt regarding parts (genuine aa) then give julian a shout ;)
as Raj has pointed out, there's a few numpty's out there pretending to be gunsmiths :shock:

thanks for the heads up bud and will post if get stuck with out cheers. chris