Who was it at the meet......

Gnome of the Woods

Who was it at the meet......

Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:00 pm

That was interested in the Tinbum Tuning Short Stroke Extention that I won in the raffle?
I have no need for such scrap metal! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:cry:
Artist formally know as Gnome of the Woods

Iced Tiger

Re: Who was it at the meet......

Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:30 pm

You will have to go to the Boinger Bash to get a sale. :lol: :lol:
AA FTP 900 .177 ~ Hawke Airmax 30 8-32X50
AA Ultimate Sporter R .177 ~ Hawke Airmax 30 8-32X50
AA Ultimate Sporter XS Xtra FAC .22 ~ Hawke Nite-Eye Digi 6-24X50
AA TX200 HC MKIII .177 ~ Hawke Nite-Eye Digi4-16X50
AA Alfa Pistol .177 ~ Very Shiny

no avatar
T 20

Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:46 am

Gnome of the Woods wrote:That was interested in the Tinbum Tuning Short Stroke Extention that I won in the raffle?
I have no need for such scrap metal! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:cry:

So after attending a charity event organised by Ray you have now slagged off the site, the targets, the food, and now the raffle prizes which were kindly donated to raise money for the Air Ambulance ?

At least no one could call you inconsistent. :D

no avatar
Tinbum

Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:28 am

It was a secondhand one of uncertain age offered freely by persons unknown for free to raise money for a charity event. When I found out you didn't have a tx I asked one of your mates to let you know that I'd swap it for a Delrin kit of your choice free of charge. I'm sorry if this leaves you feeling aggrieved, if it's any consolation all I got was an AA goody bag. :)

Blackbaronfish

Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:54 am

Tinbum wrote:It was a secondhand one of uncertain age offered freely by persons unknown for free to raise money for a charity event. When I found out you didn't have a tx I asked one of your mates to let you know that I'd swap it for a Delrin kit of your choice free of charge. I'm sorry if this leaves you feeling aggrieved, if it's any consolation all I got was an AA goody bag. :)

That was a lovely gesture Nick, which just shows how your committed to making quality goods and how you treat your friends and customers.
I have met Nick and he is a genuinely nice guy. Carry on as your doing as nobody else is complaining 8-)

BBF
Did I mention that I'm the only one to have attended EVERY meet since we started

Gnome of the Woods

Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:26 pm

I was asking so I could pass it on to someone who could make use of it, I wasn't even asking postage.
The scrap comment was meant as a joke, apologies tinbum if it caused offence as none was intended.

Sorry if my opinion is not agreeable, but I have a right to it as others have a right to there's.
I would rather be honest than give false platitudes.

Having been to 6 AAOC meets and organised 3 I feel my feedback may be useful. And it was feedback not criticism.
Artist formally know as Gnome of the Woods

no avatar
steve cartledge

Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:58 am

Paul (Gnome of the woods) was one of the original members of the AAOC a former mod/admin and a genuine guy...and apart from arranging a meet during the last ice age at Cambridge (Shepreth) is one of the good 'uns.

Steve C.