European pellet suppliers

no avatar
gtfreight

European pellet suppliers

Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:26 am

Before the site crashed there was a thread stating that JSB pellets were really cheap from a supplier in Europe.
Does anyone have the details of this supplier please?
Thanks,
Gary.

fishingfordragons

Re: European pellet suppliers

Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:53 am

gtfreight wrote:Before the site crashed there was a thread stating that JSB pellets were really cheap from a supplier in Europe.
Thanks,
Gary.

I think you are referring to these guys:
http://jsb-diabolos.de/?field,28

They will send you their Iban details for an international money transfer. If you register with Transferwise (or a similar company) they will only charge you £1 to make the payment ( if you use Paypal you will pay at least £5 in charges) and also will carry out a fair £ to Euro transfer rate (you pay Transferwise in £'s, they pay the seller in Euros). Delivery is normally 4 days from receipt of payment. Someone at my club has just used Transferwise to pay and he reckons the pellet price will be £5.60/tin based on 10 tins of diabolo field 4.52.

If you are buying in bulk they appear to have the best prices.
Smaller quantities use Julian on here.

no avatar
billywhizz

Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:43 pm

I will ask at the club Wednesday when I go,we bought a large order from a german supplier ,even with the postage they were cheap, find out and post on here for you.

no avatar
gtfreight

Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:30 am

fishingfordragons wrote:
gtfreight wrote:Before the site crashed there was a thread stating that JSB pellets were really cheap from a supplier in Europe.
Thanks,
Gary.

I think you are referring to these guys:
http://jsb-diabolos.de/?field,28

They will send you their Iban details for an international money transfer. If you register with Transferwise (or a similar company) they will only charge you £1 to make the payment ( if you use Paypal you will pay at least £5 in charges) and also will carry out a fair £ to Euro transfer rate (you pay Transferwise in £'s, they pay the seller in Euros). Delivery is normally 4 days from receipt of payment. Someone at my club has just used Transferwise to pay and he reckons the pellet price will be £5.60/tin based on 10 tins of diabolo field 4.52.

If you are buying in bulk they appear to have the best prices.
Smaller quantities use Julian on here.

Thanks for the link. I think that's the one.

no avatar
karlp

Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:06 pm

I ordered from http://jsb-diabolos.de a week or so ago, 10 tins of JSB exact totalled 75.60 Euros including tracked DHL / Parcel Force delivery. Transferwise exchanged at 1.3442 plus £1 fee. A total cost of £57.24, service was excellent and the pellets arrived 7 days after first contact.

no avatar
gary martin

Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:19 pm

i have used the supplier mentioned with the link in one of the previous posts. they were very good, took around three days from placing order to doorstep. excellent service, well packaged, picked my batch. highly recommended.
Gary.