disaster

no avatar
poguemahone

disaster

Fri Nov 13, 2020 5:12 pm

was set up for rats the other night, after baiting the backstops all week to get em confident.
within 10 mins i spotted a mouse with the cheapo aldi hand held night vision, gun lamp on, dead mouse ;)
decided to move to another baited backstop by the neighbours boat, sat down, rested the aldi nv on my knee while i got comfy, and CLUNK it fell off my knee, and SPLASH it rolled in the feckin canal :x
tried to recover it, and neighbour had his arm in up to his shoulder, but the canal has claimed it, after 12 years of loyal service. i'd just put 2 new aaa batteries in as well :shock:
ordered a new un off the bay, and some safety rope, distress flares, water wings, floatation case, whistle, snorkel & flippers, and homing beacon :lol:

no avatar
krl510xl

Re: disaster That was a feckin entertaining night, expensive me laugh.

Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:39 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Blackbaronfish

Re: disaster

Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:50 pm

You just need a 6 foot lanyard :lol: :lol: :lol:
I bet that would have been funny to watch

BBF
Did I mention that I'm the only one to have attended EVERY meet since we started

no avatar
eboswan
Site Admin

Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:46 am

poguemahone wrote: โ†‘
was set up for rats the other night, after baiting the backstops all week to get em confident.
within 10 mins i spotted a mouse with the cheapo aldi hand held night vision, gun lamp on, dead mouse ;)
decided to move to another baited backstop by the neighbours boat, sat down, rested the aldi nv on my knee while i got comfy, and CLUNK it fell off my knee, and SPLASH it rolled in the feckin canal :x
tried to recover it, and neighbour had his arm in up to his shoulder, but the canal has claimed it, after 12 years of loyal service. i'd just put 2 new aaa batteries in as well :shock:
ordered a new un off the bay, and some safety rope, distress flares, water wings, floatation case, whistle, snorkel & flippers, and homing beacon :lol:
Should have bought a pard 007 :D
IS MY SIGNATURE BIGGER THAN RAYS. Cz 452 american .22+sak mod
S200. .177

Blackbaronfish

Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:02 am

eboswan wrote: โ†‘
Why do Pards float ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Did I mention that I'm the only one to have attended EVERY meet since we started

no avatar
143granville

Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:50 pm

not well at all .

no avatar
eboswan
Site Admin

Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:55 pm

Blackbaronfish wrote: โ†‘
Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:02 am
eboswan wrote: โ†‘
Why do Pards float ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Still on good form ray :D
IS MY SIGNATURE BIGGER THAN RAYS. Cz 452 american .22+sak mod
S200. .177

Raj

Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:49 am

โ€œIt's the Indian, not the arrow"

no avatar
Jammy13