Hello again boys and girls

no avatar
Ferrets Bueller

Hello again boys and girls

Fri Aug 04, 2023 4:54 pm

Not really posted on here properly for some years now, I was a member of the original old forum back in 2007-2010, there's a few names round here I still remember and lots of new guys too.
Sadly a car crash put me out of action of shooting and I lost my hobby of 30 years.
Shooting was a major part of my life, if I wasn't at the range or out hunting then I was shooting HFT with club I was a founder member of Fort airgun club in north Wales.
Bought myself an airpistol a few years back but not used it a lot until my 8 year old son showed an interest I bought him one and well here were are again 13 years later, im sure there's a section for posting our guns so ill pop a post in there.
This was always my favourite forum with some fond memories of fun time and good people some of whom have passed away now and some crazy people if anyone remembers tweety and his imaginary gun collection lol
Anyone hopefully I see some familiar names and some new ones :)
I don't own and Air Arms rifle at the moment but didn't for some time back in the day, but if my boy James keep showing an interest i'll invest in a TX200HC for some range time :)
Thanks
Edit looks like the forum is a bit of a ghost which is a real shame, so ill post some pics in here
I bought my boy a co2 SMK Victory and red dot
Myself being a springer fan bought a Weihrauch Hw45 and BSA 240 Magnum
https://flic.kr/p/2oTFoR3
https://flic.kr/p/2oTHqYQ
Paul :)

Gnome of the Woods

Re: Hello again boys and girls

Sat Aug 05, 2023 12:48 pm

Knob Log, is that you?
Artist formally know as Gnome of the Woods

no avatar
Ferrets Bueller

Sat Aug 05, 2023 4:31 pm

Gnome of the Woods wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2023 12:48 pm
Knob Log, is that you?
It is indeed mate , how you keeping :)

Gnome of the Woods

Mon Aug 07, 2023 7:50 am

Surviving mate, How are you and your family?
Hows the frozen north?
Artist formally know as Gnome of the Woods

no avatar
Ferrets Bueller

Mon Aug 07, 2023 4:52 pm

Gnome of the Woods wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2023 7:50 am
Surviving mate, How are you and your family?
Hows the frozen north?
Yes were all good mate thanks and yep its all good up here :)

no avatar
eboswan
Site Admin

Mon Aug 07, 2023 7:24 pm

Hello Paul, good to hear from you, you still model making?
Sadly it's not the forum it once was, I wouldn't refuse a pound for every time I've logged on to here though :lol:
Tweety, now there was a beauty didn't he once fit a transit van suspension spring into a tx :lol: :lol: you may not remember that thread but you ripped the shit out of him :lol:
Brian
IS MY SIGNATURE BIGGER THAN RAYS. Cz 452 american .22+sak mod
S200. .177

no avatar
Ferrets Bueller

Fri Aug 11, 2023 10:36 am

eboswan wrote:
Sadly it's not the forum it once was, I wouldn't refuse a pound for every time I've logged on to here though :lol:
Tweety, now there was a beauty didn't he once fit a transit van suspension spring into a tx :lol: :lol: you may not remember that thread but you ripped the shit out of him :lol:
Brian
Oh yes I remember him and outing him for his lies lol
Yes still model making (its my full time job now) and you tube still a big thing now, 58,000 subs now on you tube with a successful forum and several Facebook groups
If you ever get bored my page is here https://www.facebook.com/thebenchwithpaul
Also have anew business related to the hobby too so all is ok :)

How you keeping I see zingpow is still knocking about tell him I said hello if you speak to him

no avatar
eboswan
Site Admin

Fri Aug 11, 2023 6:32 pm

Ferrets Bueller wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 10:36 am
eboswan wrote:
Brian
Oh yes I remember him and outing him for his lies lol
Yes still model making (its my full time job now) and you tube still a big thing now, 58,000 subs now on you tube with a successful forum and several Facebook groups
If you ever get bored my page is here https://www.facebook.com/thebenchwithpaul
Also have anew business related to the hobby too so all is ok :)

How you keeping I see zingpow is still knocking about tell him I said hello if you speak to him
Keeping OK mate, 5 grandkids now how time flies, when I first signed upto the aaoc my children were children😱
I get a call from zingpow everynow and then,on saying that the last time he rang was about two months ago.
He has mentioned you and hanna in the past and was wondering how you all were doing.
He is still as mad as a box of frogs and still riding his motor bikes.
Next time he calls I will point him in the direction of this post.
Avb. Brian
IS MY SIGNATURE BIGGER THAN RAYS. Cz 452 american .22+sak mod
S200. .177

Blackbaronfish

Sun Aug 13, 2023 4:08 pm

Nice to see you’re doing well. Not like the car you had the accident in. Andy kept me up to speed at the time.
Great that your passion for shooting is rearing it’s head with you son showing an interest.
The name has stuck for you knob log I’m afraid.
The last time we spoke you were munching through a box of cakes at a meet up, how time flys by
All the very best
BBF
Did I mention that I'm the only one to have attended EVERY meet since we started