Annual Meet 2015

no avatar
Captain Bongo
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:39 pm

Re: Annual Meet

Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:17 am

Not saying I'm keen........ but I'm loading the car right now. :lol:

User avatar
Blackbaronfish
Posts: 2979
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:20 pm
Location: Nuneaton

Re: Annual Meet

Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:26 am

Captain Bongo wrote:Not saying I'm keen........ but I'm loading the car right now. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Did I mention that I'm the only one to have attended EVERY annual meet since we started

no avatar
Outandabout
Posts: 584
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:13 pm
Location: Ferryhill Co Durham

Re: Annual Meet

Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:38 pm

Hi all you lucky people who will be attending the meet.
I did not think it would bother me, not going to the meet, but I must admit I am feeling quite cheesed off as I can not attend. The meet is right in the middle of my works 2 weeks mtce shutdown and I am required at work for the full 2 weeks. Anyway enough of my sob stories I hope you all enjoy yourselves.
Kevin

User avatar
Blackbaronfish
Posts: 2979
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:20 pm
Location: Nuneaton

Re: Annual Meet

Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:42 pm

Outandabout wrote:Hi all you lucky people who will be attending the meet.
I did not think it would bother me, not going to the meet, but I must admit I am feeling quite cheesed off as I can not attend. The meet is right in the middle of my works 2 weeks mtce shutdown and I am required at work for the full 2 weeks. Anyway enough of my sob stories I hope you all enjoy yourselves.
Kevin


Its at the weekend :mrgreen:

BBF
Did I mention that I'm the only one to have attended EVERY annual meet since we started

no avatar
eboswan
Site Admin
Posts: 2606
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:16 am
Location: swansea

Re: Annual Meet

Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:46 pm

cough cough hello it`s kevin I cant come in this weekend I`ve got man flu cough cough sorry about that cough cough :lol: :lol:
IS MY SIGNATURE BIGGER THAN RAYS. Cz 452 american .22+sak mod
S200. .177

User avatar
Gnome of the Woods
Posts: 214
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:30 pm

Re: Annual Meet

Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:47 pm

Friday afternoon for Debbie and I, although we have booked a travel lodge so Princess can freshen up for you all on Saturday :shock: :lol:
Artist formally know as Gnome of the Woods

User avatar
Blackbaronfish
Posts: 2979
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:20 pm
Location: Nuneaton

Re: Annual Meet

Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:48 pm

eboswan wrote:cough cough hello it`s kevin I cant come in this weekend I`ve got man flu cough cough sorry about that cough cough :lol: :lol:

Limp,limp :mrgreen: groan,groan.

BBF
Did I mention that I'm the only one to have attended EVERY annual meet since we started

no avatar
Outandabout
Posts: 584
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:13 pm
Location: Ferryhill Co Durham

Re: Annual Meet

Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:10 pm

Thanks for the sympathy lads.
Maybe next year
Kevin

User avatar
Gnome of the Woods
Posts: 214
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:30 pm

Re: Annual Meet

Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:13 pm

Blackbaronfish wrote:
eboswan wrote:cough cough hello it`s kevin I cant come in this weekend I`ve got man flu cough cough sorry about that cough cough :lol: :lol:

Limp,limp :mrgreen: groan,groan.

BBF

Is That UGG Kev or Pussy Wagon Kev? LOL
Artist formally know as Gnome of the Woods

no avatar
Outandabout
Posts: 584
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:13 pm
Location: Ferryhill Co Durham

Re: Annual Meet

Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:16 pm

And i only posted to say enjoy yourselves :evil: :evil:

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest