Re: AAOC Meet 2017

Mon May 08, 2017 8:27 pm

Paul and kev you should have come it was a great weekend :D
IS MY SIGNATURE BIGGER THAN RAYS. Cz 452 american .22+sak mod
S200. .177

Blackbaronfish

Re: AAOC Meet 2017

Mon May 08, 2017 9:09 pm

Many thanks to everyone that made this meet special. Last year at the last minute Julian couldnt make it,which caused a few problems,but with help from a few members we managed to pick up the trophys,raffle prizes and another bbq,and the show went on. 8-) . It was really great to see Julian back where he belongs and wish him our heartfelt best wishes 8-) .
This year we also managed a full Admin attendance :lol: :lol: :lol: .and photos to prove it.
I must give a special thanks at this point to Davy for organizing and running the competitions that we all enjoyed immensely. I really loved the speed shoot and found it really addictive. Another fine competition was three targets that had to be shot and knocked over in order to reveal the next hit zone .
Whilst it does take a little time to organize these events chaps it reaps dividends when we see members entering into the spirit of things and really enjoying themselves.......Raj your sooooooo competitive :lol: :o
I was also pleased to have my good friend Eboswan with us, as he normally mans the forum whilst we get to play :oops: .
Our host Mick Furness said he really enjoyed the event even though he dropped his tx onto heavy concrete :o :oops: :( . It was only 6 inches out of true :o
Air Arms as usual donated some lovely raffle prizes which we are really grateful for. And many thanks to other members that also donated 8-)
So many thanks to everyone that helped and made the meet so memorable 8-)

ATB
BBF
Did I mention that I'm the only one to have attended EVERY meet since we started