the aaoc portacabin

Blackbaronfish

Re: the aaoc portacabin

Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:39 pm

He said it was beef in that stew :o :o :o

BBF
Did I mention that I'm the only one to have attended EVERY meet since we started

no avatar
eboswan
Site Admin

Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:41 pm

Blackbaronfish wrote:He said it was beef in that stew :o :o :o

BBF

:lol: :lol: sucker :lol: :lol:
IS MY SIGNATURE BIGGER THAN RAYS. Cz 452 american .22+sak mod
S200. .177

no avatar
wastrel

Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:43 pm

Blackbaronfish wrote:For those that have volunteered to help with the move the timings are below.

10.30 meet up
11.00 cuppa and biscuit
11.15 check new site
11.30 move portacabin
12.30 hook up electrics
1.30 dinner...range stew..thanks Raj

The rest of the evening will be painting and getting ready for Julians inspection.
Cakes will be available as well as badges :mrgreen:

BBF

well that`s bloody nice, you lot got any idea what I went through to get a badge round here, & your giving them away, for moving THAT old pile o Dukes Of Hazard junk, any more of it, I`m buying a Hatsan! :cry: :lol:
AA S200
Walther LGU
Westlake fit for the bin
Webley Raider 10
Walther underlever
1st Grand Order member

no avatar
eboswan
Site Admin

Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:45 pm

I didn't know you wanted a badge :shock: :shock: :mrgreen:
we levelled the portacabin up on a couple of boxes of them :roll:
S200. .177

no avatar
poguemahone

Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:50 am

if any members have any spare mouse traps, could they forward them to julian please ASAP :mrgreen:
i know they've searched high and low for the cat, put posters on lamposts, knocked on doors etc. but he's still missing :(
he isnt micro chipped, but he has an aaoc badge on his collar.

Timmytree

Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:29 am

poguemahone wrote:if any members have any spare mouse traps, could they forward them to julian please ASAP :mrgreen:
i know they've searched high and low for the cat, put posters on lamposts, knocked on doors etc. but he's still missing :(
he isnt micro chipped, but he has an aaoc badge on his collar and a rusty sheriffs badge at the other end.

:mrgreen:

no avatar
eboswan
Site Admin

Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:01 am

Timmytree wrote:
poguemahone wrote:if any members have any spare mouse traps, could they forward them to julian please ASAP :mrgreen:
he isnt micro chipped, but he has an aaoc badge on his collar and a rusty sheriffs badge at the other end.

:mrgreen:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
S200. .177

no avatar
poguemahone

Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:09 pm

julian is heartbroken that the cat is still missing, so if anyone has any information please get in touch (there is a reward) :D
he only has 1 ear as he had the other 1 bitten off by a dog, and he only has 1 eye as he lost the other in a fight with another cat. he had a leg amputated after being runover by a car, and lost half of his tail when he got it trapped in a door. he doesnt have much fur as he was badly scalded when he knocked a saucepan full of boiling water over himself, and his head hangs to one side slightly, as he fell out of a tree and broke his neck.
so if anyone sees ''lucky'' wandering about please phone julian, or a member of the admin team ;)

no avatar
eboswan
Site Admin

Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:13 pm

poguemahone wrote:julian is heartbroken that the cat is still missing, so if anyone has any information please get in touch (there is a reward) :D
he only has 1 ear as he had the other 1 bitten off by a dog, and he only has 1 eye as he lost the other in a fight with another cat. he had a leg amputated after being runover by a car, and lost half of his tail when he got it trapped in a door. he doesnt have much fur as he was badly scalded when he knocked a saucepan full of boiling water over himself, and his head hangs to one side slightly, as he fell out of a tree and broke his neck.
so if anyone sees ''lucky'' wandering about please phone julian, or a member of the admin team ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I really miss that cat :( we have too use a brick now too hold the door open
S200. .177

Blackbaronfish

Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:57 pm

we have now found the cat on the road,its now called smudge :o

BBF
Did I mention that I'm the only one to have attended EVERY meet since we started