Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:24 pm

poly......and there a huge compost heap that needs moving....any volunteers
IS MY SIGNATURE BIGGER THAN RAYS. Cz 452 american .22+sak mod
S200. .177

no avatar
poguemahone

Re: the aaoc portacabin

Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:53 pm

eboswan wrote:poly......and there a huge compost heap that needs moving....any volunteers

a pile of timmys empty beer cans and bottles need moving as well, according to Raj :lol:
i asked Raj what timmy said to upset mrs harvey (JP), he said ''its not what he said, its what he did in julians garden'' mrs harvey saw him, and got upset, but Raj declined to comment any further :?

no avatar
eboswan
Site Admin

Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:46 pm

poguemahone wrote:
eboswan wrote:poly......and there a huge compost heap that needs moving....any volunteers

a pile of timmys empty beer cans and bottles need moving as well, according to Raj :lol:
i asked Raj what timmy said to upset mrs harvey (JP), he said ''its not what he said, its what he did in julians garden'' mrs harvey saw him, and got upset, but Raj declined to comment any further :?

he added too the compost heap :shock: :shock:
S200. .177

bgaltd

Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:20 am

eboswan wrote:after the fiasco with the moving of the aaoc portacabin :roll: (thank you timmy) the new aaoc base finally found a new home at JB`S house :D
sadly after a few complaints from the neighbours the local council has got involved and have insisted that the cabin has too be moved too a new location.
currently it sits in julians front garden, a deal has been struck with the council and it can be relocated too the rear of the property :D
so a mobile crane has been ordered and we will lift the aaoc cabin Tuesday morning which will mean being off line for a little while but we will return :D :D

ps we have too remove julians greenhouse so we can land the cabin so if someone wants a free greenhouse please pm Julian.

brian

thats good news Brian :D , have you spoken to Paul B's chap who (hopefully) will be doing the work ?

Blackbaronfish

Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:47 am

Can we have a bear skin rug in the cabin :twisted: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

BBF
Did I mention that I'm the only one to have attended EVERY meet since we started

bgaltd

Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:54 am

Blackbaronfish wrote:Can we have a bear skin rug in the cabin :twisted: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

BBF

DONT even go there ...............

no avatar
eboswan
Site Admin

Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:10 am

bgaltd wrote:
eboswan wrote:after the fiasco with the moving of the aaoc portacabin :roll: (thank you timmy) the new aaoc base finally found a new home at JB`S house :D
sadly after a few complaints from the neighbours the local council has got involved and have insisted that the cabin has too be moved too a new location.
currently it sits in julians front garden, a deal has been struck with the council and it can be relocated too the rear of the property :D
so a mobile crane has been ordered and we will lift the aaoc cabin Tuesday morning which will mean being off line for a little while but we will return :D :D

ps we have too remove julians greenhouse so we can land the cabin so if someone wants a free greenhouse please pm Julian.

brian

thats good news Brian :D , have you spoken to Paul B's chap who (hopefully) will be doing the work ?

don't you worry about a thing :) timmy,myself and raj are going too do the move it cant be hard :shock: bbf is the foreskin sorry foreman :D
S200. .177

bgaltd

Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:50 am

eboswan wrote:
don't you worry about a thing :) timmy,myself and raj are going too do the move it cant be hard :shock: bbf is the foreskin sorry foreman :D

bloody hell , if you reprobates are doing the work we're all doomed :mrgreen: :mrgreen: . my shed will be flattened , tiles off the roof , The Old Lady's flower beds ruined :D :D and my T5 scratched :o :o :o

no avatar
eboswan
Site Admin

Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:56 am

bgaltd wrote:
eboswan wrote:

bloody hell , if you reprobates are doing the work we're all doomed :mrgreen: :mrgreen: . my shed will be flattened , tiles off the roof , The Old Lady's flower beds ruined :D :D and my T5 scratched :o :o :o

no no :lol: don't be daft we will obviously move the t5 :roll: what do you think we are" idiots" :shock: :shock:
S200. .177

bgaltd

Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:57 am

eboswan wrote:
bgaltd wrote:
eboswan wrote:

no no :lol: don't be daft we will obviously move the t5 :roll: what do you think we are" idiots" :shock: :shock:

please don't make answer that question :oops: :oops: