Tx200sr mk1

no avatar
Keithous

Tx200sr mk1

Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:34 pm

Just purchased a tx200sr mk1 but need to put a bit more weight on the trigger .can anyone give me details on how to do it?

no avatar
FPoole

Re: Tx200sr mk1

Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:41 am

You're familiar with a standard TX and the SR is almost the same. Remove the 2 fore end screws and the 1 screw forward of the trigger guard. The action will pull up and out of the stock with the trigger guard in place. In the place where a standard TX trigger blade is the SR has a small bar with the adjustment screws in it and the weight of pull is the grub screw just at the back of the trigger housing. It's been a long time since I had my SR open, but I think you slide the action to it's forward position and you can get at the screw. Turn it clockwise, just like a TX, to increase the weight of pull. If you can't get at the screw, remove the 2 hex screws in the aluminum housing that holds the trigger and guard. You can then get a wide open shot at the trigger mechanism. Great guns and pretty simple to work on, just like their older brother.

no avatar
Keithous

Re: Tx200sr mk1

Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:15 am

Thankyou very much i know exactly what you are saying and i have seen the ajustment screw you are talking about.now i know and thankyou for the reply.