tuning kit for my pro sport

no avatar
snake catcher

tuning kit for my pro sport

Sat May 19, 2018 5:02 pm

I have just bought a pro sport and would like to de twang it and make it as smooth as possible is there a kit that the members would recommend

no avatar
GrandadG

Re: tuning kit for my pro sport

Sat May 19, 2018 7:53 pm

Hello! and welcome to the forum.

Have a look here....

http://www.airrifletuning.com/product/t ... uning-kit/

Nick will sort you out :D
HW100T .177
AA Prosport .177
AA S200 .177 Huma Reg

no avatar
TenMetrePeter

Sat May 19, 2018 8:55 pm

Just wondering why Air Arms don't fit delrin kits in the factory if they improve noise and performance? Do they have limited life?

no avatar
gary martin

Sun May 20, 2018 6:07 pm

I imagine as with most things in business, cost/profit margin.

no avatar
RonnieD

Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:28 am

I live in the USA and just installed a vortek pg2 tuning kit in my aa tx200 mk3. My gun came to me as a fac gun from pyramyd air. The tuning kit is set up for 12 fpe. After installing and putting about 100 shots through it my first impression is that it changed an accurate but harsh gun into a more accurate gun that is an absolute joy to shoot. Gone is the twang, replaced by a pop. The drama of follow through is also gone since I can now follow the pellet to the target on every shot. I cannot speak about the tinbum kit, but I will say that if you are thinking about getting a tuning kit, go for it! Happy shooting.

no avatar
Neknadroj

Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:15 pm

Hi
Just fitted the TBT kit to mine. Not a lot of improvement so far but no twang at all. I have heard people saying pack it with grease but I don’t believe that to be the best way to go
A nice snug fitting spring on Delrin spring guide and top hat and not a peep from the spring. Having said that
A friend of mine with a not so different we’ll know German made gun had a massive difference in noise from the gun by changing the pellet he used
All the best
Ps there is a big difference between regressing and packing with grease 😃

no avatar
Nicktanner

Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:56 pm

I used a Tinbum drop in kit and it's taken the twang and cocking graunch noise away completely. Pellets fitting tight in the breech (anything over 5.52mm in mine) give a definite louder report.