NIGHT VISION

no avatar
SummerfieldsTrout

NIGHT VISION

Mon May 04, 2020 6:41 pm

Looking for advice on what to do.
I have recently acquired permission to shoot on 946 acres , near Milton Keynes, and amongst that is about 12 sheds of wheat that has a lot or rats.
However, night time is best and i will be on my own so need a night vision setup but i ain't rich so need it to be best for lowest price.

Have seen lots on eBay but i got burn't on a scope last time i used eBay so not gonna go down that route.

I have a left handed .22 Air Arms 510 FAC, it is regulated, and has the dial to turn the ft/lb down or up.

I also have permission in writing to use my 10/22 and 17HMR for the rabbits, geese and ducks.

When this lifts i am gonna be busy.
Air Arms 410 FAC .22 - VIPER 6-24X56 IRS

no avatar
mal60

Re: NIGHT VISION

Wed May 06, 2020 7:56 am

Good morning, I'm no expert but I've been watching a lot of The Airgun Show videos on YouTube during the lockdown and the Nitesite Viper looks pretty good for around £250-300.
It all depends if you want to look through the scope or if you're ok looking at a screen.
Regards, Mal...

no avatar
eboswan
Site Admin

Wed May 06, 2020 11:43 am

Checkout the pard nv range, I have the oo7 but I've not used it a great deal due too the weather being crap before covid and not been out at all during the on going situation but when I have used it, it does what it says on the box :)
On saying that I think it's bloody cursed me :lol: :lol:
IS MY SIGNATURE BIGGER THAN RAYS. Cz 452 american .22+sak mod
S200. .177

no avatar
Jammy13

Wed May 06, 2020 5:16 pm

Hi Sommerfields Trout,
I have a Nitesite Viper that is spare. It's complete with everything that came with it when new and works perfectly and isn't beat up and is complete with the original case. It looks almost new. If you are interested drop me a PM(personal message).

Regards,
Keith