Printed Czech magazines...

no avatar
The Burpster

Re: Printed Czech magazines...

Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:28 am

Sweet, looks likely I will be getting some then. That said I just bought 2 2ndhand AA ones of eBay, both were in a state but after a huge chunk of TLC and some emery cloth they are dandy.

BBF are the Czech ones diemensionally a direct copy? Was thinking of taking the metal rotors out the std AA ones and putting in the printed cases? It’s the cases of the AA ones that do my head in.... :D

Blackbaronfish

Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:11 am

I’m not sure. For what’s its worth I personally would stick to the whole unit with its warranty

BBF
Did I mention that I'm the only one to have attended EVERY meet since we started

no avatar
tonyc

Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:30 am

Encouraged by previous comments, I've just bought one. It seems okay to me. It does sound different, especially on closing the cocking lever as the magazine advance dog rachets back over the slots in the magazine - a bit more "clicky" but I don't necessarily see this as an issue. This action causes some wear on the AA alloy magazines so it will be interesting to see how the plastic holds up.

no avatar
The Burpster

Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:33 pm

I have several of his CNCd HW100 ones and prefer them to the Weihrauch ones. So my thoughts were that his products are not at all shabby.
Good endorsement if you like them Stu, ;)

no avatar
HotShot2

Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:45 pm

Yes I have purchased 2 and in the process of ordering another 3.they are spot on and as good if not better than the genuine article. Very fast delivery as well.

no avatar
tonyc

Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:58 pm

I had one break up with the action jamming. The magazine advance spring cut into the plastic and the casing cracked. It's difficult to say what was the cause - the spring, the magazine or a bad pellet feed.

Vlad sent me a free replacement with a thicker profile on the casing, and I replaced the bent spring with the new style post. It all works but I've lost some confidence, only using the 3-D printed mag as a 2nd spare, so it gets very little use.