Air Arms S410 strip down guide

no avatar
Bito

Air Arms S410 strip down guide

Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:38 am

Hi, not sure if this is in the right place as I'm new to the forum and I'm a complete newbie to PCP air rifles. I have just bought a second hand Air Arms S410 for a steal, and I want to give it a service to make sure everything is in working order. I was just wandering if there is a strip down guide for this particular gun to help me give it a service/change seals etc. I've got access to enough tools for the job and I've watched a couple o videos on YouTube on striping the gun down, which looks fairly easy to be honest, but I can't find anything about replacing all of the seals on the gun. Any helpful guide on this topic would be much appreciated .
Thanks in advance,
Bito.

Blackbaronfish

Re: Air Arms S410 strip down guide

Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:18 am

Have a look in this technical section as we have strip down guides. You could also order you chosen parts from Julian Bond in the sales section. Julian is the site host and owner as well as owner of Bond gun accessories. ;) .
If your still not sure what you need,then ring him. Julians number is on his web site.

BBF
Did I mention that I'm the only one to have attended EVERY meet since we started