.20 cal Theoben MFR.

no avatar
Gixxerboy

.20 cal Theoben MFR.

Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:55 am

Ok chaps it's taken me some time to reach this decision but I need to raise funds for other things so my gun is up for sale. MFR in .20 cal sat in a Mk2 (I think) black Plastikote stock that has an adjustable cheek piece and Bisley adjustable butt pad. The barrel has been shortened to 10" and a carbon shroud added with HW style internals plus the modified ally barrel support part in the end. It has a 200cc bottle that holds air, a 12 shot mag, and a stainless and delrin bolt handle. It has a brass silent hammer pip and all PTFE top hat internals. I'm sure I've got the single shot adaptor too if I can find it and there is a Dr Bobs dovetail rail on the top and of course the fill adaptor. The stock is by no means GinB standard but it was meant to be a keeper and purely for working in the field.

When all the weight loss work was done the reg was then set up by Nick (Nutshot) so shoots bang on at 11.4 ft/lbs with JSB exacts but I don't have any as the last time I bought pellets they only had Accupell ones in. They not as good as JSB's but will go with the gun.

I will offer this up for £700 ono. (Scope not included)

I also have a 10ltr 300bar bottle with gauge that I bought brand new in 2009 that will now need testing. The bottle will not be sold till after the gun has gone.

If I think of anything else I'll add it later. Face to face sale only please as there's no way I'm posting this.

Any questions ask away. Thanks lads.

(Also advertised on other forums)

no avatar
Gixxerboy

Re: .20 cal Theoben MFR.

Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:09 am

Rifle now sold.