Finally back on

no avatar
chrismdd

Finally back on

Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:31 pm

Spent the winter beating, fishing and ferreting and so laid the S410 up for a bit.

Pheasant season over, rivers now closed and ferreting just a few more weeks till there are too many baby bunnies hole hopping and driving the ferrets mad.

So thought I'd get back onto the Airarms Owners club website to find all the changes. Took me an age to re-register what with that question, in the end I had to google the answer and found it on airgunbbs.

Well back on now so should be posting soon especially in the hunting section. Got a fair bit of new land to shoot over this season so hopefully will post some different stories of new outings.

Good to be back.

Chris

no avatar
eboswan
Site Admin

Re: Finally back on

Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:34 pm

hello chris good too see you back :)
IS MY SIGNATURE BIGGER THAN RAYS. Cz 452 american .22+sak mod
S200. .177

Blackbaronfish

Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:07 pm

Welcome back Chris. I really didnt think i had made the bot question so hard...but it has thrown a few :o

BBF
Did I mention that I'm the only one to have attended EVERY meet since we started

Timmytree

Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:45 pm

Welcome Chris, how's things with you and the family?

no avatar
chrismdd

Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:23 pm

Hi Tim,

Good to hear from you. Work is hectic as usual for us teachers as always (12hr days and late nights) never mind got two weeks to shoot starting next week.

I see that you've now done the move, any new shooting on the doorstep? Got a load more permission this way and hoping to do well with the pigeons this year after the learning of tactics and much needed advice from you last year.

Have to get a meet up over the summer, and I've still got those two bottles of yours (might need a fill-up), oh and definitely catch a load of those crayfish for the BBQ.

Regards

Chris

james79

Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:41 pm

Welcome back :D It nice to see another of the old regulars back again. The sites changed a bit but once you find your way round its just as good as before thanks to the hard work of the admin team ;)
The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool