AA s410 stock

no avatar
air gun
Posts: 306
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:24 pm

Re: AA s410 stock

Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:31 pm

Geordie wrote:Amost done......

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

I have to say. the pistol grip on that stock is the best ive ever seen. and that includes any stock from minelli. I like doing a bit of wood work myself. nothing in your lge mate. but I make a mean set of catapult spods. :mrgreen:
Image
This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me my rifle is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless.

User avatar
Geordie
Posts: 1026
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:59 pm
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne

Re: AA s410 stock

Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:11 pm

air gun wrote:I have to say. the pistol grip on that stock is the best ive ever seen



Well I'm glad you think so highly of it. 8-)
air gun wrote:and that includes any stock from minelli.


maybe I'll sell it off to Miss Minelli :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)
AA s410K .177
BSA R10 .177 Super carbine. (Blacky)


Image

no avatar
air gun
Posts: 306
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:24 pm

Re: AA s410 stock

Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:11 pm

Geordie wrote:
air gun wrote:I have to say. the pistol grip on that stock is the best ive ever seen



Well I'm glad you think so highly of it. 8-)
air gun wrote:and that includes any stock from minelli.


maybe I'll sell it off to Miss Minelli :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

don't sell out. show them how its done. :mrgreen:
Image
This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me my rifle is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless.

no avatar
vibegod
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon May 11, 2015 7:50 pm

Re: AA s410 stock

Mon May 11, 2015 7:57 pm

Hi Geordie, I'm very interested in a new stock for my S400 and I'm liking this one in particular. I'm afraid that I was directed onto this site to get hold of you however as I'm a new member I am unable to PM you. Have you an email or other means of contact. Thank you in advance.

Darren.

User avatar
Geordie
Posts: 1026
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:59 pm
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne

Re: AA s410 stock

Tue May 12, 2015 1:09 am

vibegod wrote:Hi Geordie, I'm very interested in a new stock for my S400 and I'm liking this one in particular. I'm afraid that I was directed onto this site to get hold of you however as I'm a new member I am unable to PM you. Have you an email or other means of contact. Thank you in advance.

Darren.


Hi Darren, email below.
bell764@btinternet.com
AA s410K .177
BSA R10 .177 Super carbine. (Blacky)


Image

no avatar
HFTeed
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri May 15, 2015 10:09 pm

Re: AA s410 stock

Sun May 17, 2015 1:26 pm

Hi Geordie,

I am also after one for my S400. You ok for me to mail you on the addy in your last mail?

Also do you have a facebook site or website with examples of other stocks you have done?


Thanks

User avatar
Geordie
Posts: 1026
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:59 pm
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne

Re: AA s410 stock

Sun May 17, 2015 5:44 pm

HFTeed wrote:Hi Geordie,

I am also after one for my S400. You ok for me to mail you on the addy in your last mail?

Also do you have a facebook site or website with examples of other stocks you have done?


Thanks

You can mail me on that email address.
AA s410K .177
BSA R10 .177 Super carbine. (Blacky)


Image

no avatar
HFTeed
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri May 15, 2015 10:09 pm

Re: AA s410 stock

Mon May 18, 2015 1:18 pm

Thanks mate. Email sent :-)

User avatar
Geordie
Posts: 1026
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:59 pm
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne

Re: AA s410 stock

Mon May 18, 2015 10:40 pm

HFTeed wrote:Thanks mate. Email sent :-)


Have mailed you back with some pics.

Having trouble with my emails atm so bear that in mind.
AA s410K .177
BSA R10 .177 Super carbine. (Blacky)


Image

no avatar
Sol.123
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat May 30, 2015 6:25 pm

Re: AA s410 stock

Sat May 30, 2015 6:28 pm

Excellent craftsmanship, looks the dogs b******s

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest