Alaska

no avatar
daverobson

Alaska

Mon May 25, 2015 3:06 pm

After a long, highly successful but, stressful career in selling alcoholic beverages a man decides to throw in the towel and retire to a log cabin in Alaska to escape the rat race.
He buys a delightful, small, very remote cabin and settles down to enjoy a new simple and stress free life. He gets a grocery delivery once a month and the post comes every six weeks, his nearest neighbour is some 25 miles further up the valley.
Sitting by the fire one evening he is startled by a loud knocking on the door, puzzled and surprised as it is time for neither groceries nor post to arrive he opens the door.
He is met by by a huge, bearded, bear of a man, standing nearly seven feet tall, 300lbs of hardened muscle with hands the size of dinner plates...
"The names Lars, I'm your neighbour from up the valley, pleased to finally make your acquaintance. I'm having a Christmas party next Friday night and wondered if you would like to come?"
"Well that is terribly kind of you Lars, thank you, I should be delighted to come"
"Must warn you neighbour, there will be a lot of very heavy drinking"
"No problem Lars, I worked in the trade for years and can handle my drink"
"After the drinking I am expecting that will be some fighting"
"I have witnessed many a bar fight in my time, don't worry about me"
"And after the drinking and fighting there will be a wild orgy of sex"
"Well, after all these months alone it is one of the few things that I miss from my old life, I can't wait for Friday night Lars"
"Well then see you on Friday neighbour"
Lars turns and walks away down the track
"Hey, Lars stop!, I forgot to ask you, what is the dress code?, casual or formal?"

"Don't much matter neighbour, it will just be the two of us!"
Air Arms TX200 HC .177
Air Arms S200 Mk3 .177

Blackbaronfish

Re: Alaska

Mon May 25, 2015 3:36 pm

:o :o :o :o :o

2 out of three isnt bad :lol: :lol: :lol:

BBF
Did I mention that I'm the only one to have attended EVERY meet since we started