gota love the wife

no avatar
air gun

gota love the wife

Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:18 pm

got back from the pub last night and I was trying to get upstairs. I was banging about and making all sorts of racket. the wife said what are you doing.. I said im trying to carry 15 pints of beer upstairs. she said why don't you just leave it till the morning..i said I cant.. ive already drunk it. :mrgreen:
This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me my rifle is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless.

Raj

Re: gota love the wife

Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:34 am

Mine doesnt mind me carrying them upstairs ..... What gets to her is me mistaking the wardrobe for the toilet in the middle of the night :lol:
“It's the Indian, not the arrow"

no avatar
air gun

Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:26 pm

Raj wrote:Mine doesnt mind me carrying them upstairs ..... What gets to her is me mistaking the wardrobe for the toilet in the middle of the night :lol:

:lol: :lol:
This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me my rifle is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless.

Geordie

Fri May 01, 2015 12:46 am

Raj wrote:Mine doesnt mind me carrying them upstairs ..... What gets to her is me mistaking the wardrobe for the toilet in the middle of the night :lol:

Been there done that Raj mate. Sometimes I made it to the bathroom but mistook the white tiled walls for the blokes latrine in my local :oops: I even done one in my lasses bag one night :o :? :lol: :lol:
AA s410K .177
BSA R10 .177 Super carbine. (Blacky)

no avatar
air gun

Tue May 05, 2015 8:48 pm

I said to my wife. why are you so argumentative all the time. she said im not. :mrgreen: