My gun shoots left

no avatar
FPoole

My gun shoots left

Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:47 pm

Not a joke actually, but I found it very funny. A fellow on a different forum says his Daisy model 25 is shooting 3" to the left and he has bent the front sight as far as he can to the right already. He wants to remove the sight and have it welded on further to the right. I was nice in my reply. If the gun shoots left, bend the front sight to the left, not the right.

Blackbaronfish

Re: My gun shoots left

Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:00 pm

Has he checked the crown :o

BBF
Did I mention that I'm the only one to have attended EVERY meet since we started

Raj

Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:17 pm

Sounds like eccentric crown to me :)
“It's the Indian, not the arrow"

Blackbaronfish

Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:02 pm

Sounds like scrap metal to me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BBF
Did I mention that I'm the only one to have attended EVERY meet since we started

Raj

Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:22 pm

FPoole wrote:Not a joke actually, but I found it very funny. A fellow on a different forum says his Daisy model 25 is shooting 3" to the left and he has bent the front sight as far as he can to the right already. He wants to remove the sight and have it welded on further to the right. I was nice in my reply. If the gun shoots left, bend the front sight to the left, not the right.

Sounds like a lot of trouble ..... I would just move the target to the left. Or ask the quarry ... politely ... to shift a bit ;)
“It's the Indian, not the arrow"