Women

Blackbaronfish

Women

Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:41 pm

A couple goes on a vacation to a fishing resort in Northern Alberta. The husband likes to fish at the crack of dawn. The wife likes to read. One morning the husband returns after several hours of fishing and decides to take a nap. Although not familiar with the lake, the wife decides to take the boat out. She motors out a short distance, anchors and continues to read her book. Along comes a game warden in his boat. He pulls up alongside the woman and says, "Good morning Ma'am. What are you doing?"

"Reading a book," she replies, (thinking "isn't that obvious?"). "You're in a restricted fishing area," he informs her. "I'm sorry officer, but I'm not fishing. I'm reading."

"Yes, but you have all the equipment. For all I know you could start at any moment. I'll have to take you in and write you up."

"If you do that, I'll have to charge you with sexual assault," says the woman. "But I haven't even touched you," says the game warden. "That's true, but you have all the equipment. For all I know you could start at any moment."

"Have a nice day Ma'am," and he left...

MORAL OF THE STORY :
Never argue with a woman who reads. It's likely she can think too.
Did I mention that I'm the only one to have attended EVERY meet since we started

no avatar
PiL

Re: Women

Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:01 am

Think I heard that one over 30 years ago lol 😁

Blackbaronfish

Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:07 am

It’s good to see your getting your memory back. Do you remember me lending you £500😂

BBF
Did I mention that I'm the only one to have attended EVERY meet since we started

no avatar
PiL

Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:34 pm

Blackbaronfish wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:07 am
It’s good to see your getting your memory back. Do you remember me lending you £500😂

BBF
How could I ever forget? I went to spend it and found that they were all forgeries!! :o :lol:

Blackbaronfish

Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:34 pm

Busted :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: