Lttle lizard

no avatar
Trooper

Lttle lizard

Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:39 pm

One day a small lizard is walking through the forest when he sees a koala sitting in a tree. "G day Koala what ya up to?" he asks. "Smokin some pot, ya want some?"

So the little lizard climbs the tree and two animals sit there all morning chatting and smoking pot. Finally, the lizard says "All this pot has made me thirsty mate, I'm gonna go down to the river for a drink"

The little lizard climbs down tree and staggers to the river bank. He is so stoned that as he leans over the bank to drink he falls in and starts to drown. Watching from the other side is a huge crocodile who slips into the water and rescues the lizard. "Whats wrong with you cousin?" the croc asks. "I've been smokin pot with the Koala" he explains. "Thats outrageous, I'm gonna give that Koala a piece of my mind" and he storms off to find the bear.

A few minutes later he finds the koala still sitting in the tree smoking pot. "OI KOALA" he shouts. The small bear looks down and says "STRUTH mate how much feckin water did ya drink"

no avatar
TenMetrePeter

Re: Lttle lizard

Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:43 pm

😂😂😂

no avatar
eboswan
Site Admin

Re: Lttle lizard

Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:30 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
IS MY SIGNATURE BIGGER THAN RAYS. Cz 452 american .22+sak mod