Tactical skills trial.

no avatar
Trooper

Tactical skills trial.

Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:19 pm

The Police SWAT team, the Marines, and the SAS decide to have a tactical skills trial.

Out in the field, the instructor explains that the task is to go into the copse at the bottom of the field, track, kill and bring back one rabbit per team in the shortest possible time.

After tossing a coin the Marines go first and the instructor shouts GO! and clicks the stopwatch.

The Marines go charging off down the hill and almost immediately there is gunfire, grenades and small mortars going off followed by a few minutes of silence. Then more gunfire several more grenades and the Marines emerge from the small forest triumphantly waving the eviscerated remains of a rabbit. Time, 42 minutes 27 seconds.

Next, go the SAS. GO! shouts the instructor at which point the entire team silently drops to the ground disappearing into the long grass. several seconds later the trademark double tap silenced report can just be heard coming from the woods. Two minutes later all 12 team members stand up around the instructor each holding a dead rabbit. 4 minutes dead.

Next, go the Police SWAT team. GO! shouts the instructor and they amble off down the hill towards the small woods. Half an hour goes by when a radio crackles "suspect seen traveling in a southerly direction past the large oak." Then again "Roger over". Another half hour goes by when a shout is heard "AVE IM LADS!"

Twenty minutes later the Police team returns to start point holding a handcuffed animal. "Lads" the instructor says with a sigh "That's a squirrel" So the team, still carrying the squirrel go back to the woods. An hour later they return with the now bloodied and beaten animal. "Its still a fucking squirrel" the instructor shouts. An officer jabs the poor animal in the ribs with his batton. The squirrel says "OK OK I'm a rabbit"

Blackbaronfish

Re: Tactical skills trial.

Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:26 pm

:o :lol:

BBF
Did I mention that I'm the only one to have attended EVERY meet since we started