The Life of Brian

no avatar
Bullingdon

The Life of Brian

Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:28 pm

Chaps doing a PhD in sheep :roll: . He goes off touring Britain finding out how people do it in different areas. First he goes up to Aberdeen. He goes into a pub, buys a drink, and asks the barman where he can find the sheep :roll: . The barman points to the darkest, dingiest corner of the pub.

So he goes over to this corner and gets talking to the guys there. Once there he says:

* Actually I'm doing a thesis on sheep :roll: , so could you tell me, how do you do it around here?
* Well we put on wellies, go into a field, and we grab a sheep. Then we shove its hind legs down into the wellies so it can't get away, and :roll: it.

Next he goes down to Cumbria and goes into a pub in Keswick. He asks the barman where the local sheep :roll: hang out, and he points to the darkest, dingiest corner. So he goes over to the corner, and asks the guys:

* Excuse me but I'm doing a thesis on sheep :roll: , so would you mind telling me, how do you do it around here?
* Well we put on wellies and go out into a field looking for sheep. When we find a sheep we shove its hind legs down into the wellies, then :roll: it.

He then decides to see what they do in Wales, so he takes a trip to Swansea. There he finds a dodgy looking pub, and asks the barman where he can find the local sheep :roll: . Once again, the barman points to the darkest, dingiest corner of the pub. So he goes over and asks:

* Excuse me Mr I'm doing a thesis on sheep :roll: . Could you tell me how you do it in this area.
* Well, bach, we go out into a field looking for sheep. When we find one we grab it around the waist, hold it as tight as possible so it won't get away, and :roll: it.
* But, why don't you just shove its hind legs down inside your wellies? Wouldn't that be easier?
* What, no kissing!
Last edited by Bullingdon on Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:59 am, edited 2 times in total.

Blackbaronfish

Re: The romantic Welsh

Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:55 pm

Brian could you reply to this :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BBF
Did I mention that I'm the only one to have attended EVERY meet since we started

no avatar
eboswan
Site Admin

Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:07 pm

Blackbaronfish wrote:Brian could you reply to this :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BBF

I have removed the swearing rules are rules....so I may be sending a warning in his direction
IS MY SIGNATURE BIGGER THAN RAYS. Cz 452 american .22+sak mod
S200. .177

no avatar
Outandabout

Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:13 pm

Maybe some touched a nerve with this 1. Even though it is quite good :lol:
Kevin

Geordie

Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:55 pm

:roll: ing hilarious :?

I read all that in the hope of a belly busting punchline.......I feel soooo cheated! :cry: ;)
AA s410K .177
BSA R10 .177 Super carbine. (Blacky)

no avatar
Gixxerboy

Re: The Life of Brian

Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:28 am

If your gonna post jokes at least make them new ones. This is as old as the hills... :roll: :roll:

no avatar
Bullingdon

Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:25 pm

Awfully sorry dear boy, one imagines that within your personal friendship circle of leading brain surgeons you keep each other fully up to date in theatre, on a daily basis, with only new jokes :mrgreen: , do, oh please do, share some with us?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

zzz...zzz...zzz...zzz...zzz...

no avatar
Gixxerboy

Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:59 pm

You are quite correct in your statement however I think our modern jokes may well be wasted on your social skill abilities.

no avatar
Bullingdon

Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:07 pm

But, think of the rest of the members, think of them, no doubt they would appreciate your modern, up to date sense of humour, so do come on, post some terribly new jokes... Please, please we are waiting most eagerly to share in your wit and humour... :mrgreen: (as opposed to just sucking up to a mod, rather too transparently)

no avatar
Gixxerboy

Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:16 pm

Sorry, no time, in the middle of important brain surgery. Feel free to resurrect some more of your old adages... (insert YAWN smiley) :roll: :roll: